What is the Web Client?
Minecraft doesn't support live audio streaming, so OpenAudioMc uses a web page that you leave open in the background which will handle all your audio and voice chat needs. Every player in a Minecraft server has their own "session" which is valid as long as they are in-game.
How to connect with Minecraft: Java Edition
To connect with Minecraft Java Edition just join a server that has OpenAudioMc installed, and click the message you receive in chat after joining or run the
/audio command manually to receive your session url.
Click it, open the link in your browser of choice, and follow the instructions on the screen.
How to connect with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Here's how you can connect to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition:
- Start by opening a new tab in your internet browser.
- In the address bar, type either of these web addresses:
- Once you're on the website, follow the steps they provide. They will give you a login code. Make sure you remember this!
- Next, open Minecraft and join a server that has the OpenAudioMc feature.
- Once you're in, you need to use your login code. You do this by typing
/audioand then your code into the chat box.
For instance, if your code is "xyz", you'll type
/audio xyz into the chat.
And that's it! You're now connected to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.