Technical requirements to run OpenAudioMc
OpenAudioMc needs an active and most importantly, sable internet connection to work.
We have unfortunately seen that some countries may restrict the use of our service due to nationwide internet restrictions. We are not able to provide service for these countries. It's so far beyond our scope that we can't really do anything about it.
Your server must meet the following requirements:
- Run Spigot or paper 1.8.8 or higher
- Have a stable internet connection
- Have a stable connection to our backend services
- Run in
online-modeto provide accurate game profiles (used for some features)
- Your server may not accept clients before the server has completely finished starting
- Your server may not reload unexpectedly
OpenAudioMc will not work on servers hosted in regions like Mainland China where major global companies, such as GitHub or Cloudflare are not able to operate due to government DNS poisoning or censorship. We do not have any plans or interests in spreading to these regions with dedicated solutions or isolated services.
Additionally, we need to be able to connect to services possibly running on;
- GitHub and all of it's subdomains
- Hetzner dedicated IP ranges
- Hetzner cloud IP ranges
- Cloudflare DNS and services